Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fletcher-class destroyer USS Leutze (DD-481)














I want to present a revised model of the destroyer of MODELIK.
Unfortunately the original color of the model was not correct. Although it was well designed - in my opinion, better than Halinski.
So, I used Photoshop and color catalog of U.S. warships. Smoothedprint quality, color corrected.
Soon I want to repeat this postoroyku destroyer - but in a moreaccurate version.
Here are the differences in color - the original and the corrected image.
Download model -








1 comment:

VyPhan said...

I cannot download the template since I don't have credit card for signing up the website that storing the file. Could you please share it to me via email? My email is dungvy.nt@gmail.com

Thank you and best regards,
VyPhan